||Jerry Kelly Helps Family in Need
Last fall, the family discovered that bad air quality in their home was causing Lizzy to get constantly sick. When Jerry Kelly heard about it, they did more than offer sympathy. They drew upon their expertise, and took action.
Learn More >>
||Yes, Virginia, There are Polite Technicians
I had just about given up on seeing clean cut, polite technicians and installers in our industry. Many people say they don't exist. Learn More >>
Our Core Values
This is the core of our business
- Go above and beyond all expectations to ensure we GET and KEEP CUSTOMERS.
- The customer is always right. We value our reputation so much that even when the customer seems wrong, we will concede misunderstandings.
- Service after the sale is key, especially in our business where few subscribe to the idea.
- We stand behind our work... 100%.
- We deliver the absolute best work with the absolute best quality possible.
- From start to finish, our customers will receive the same legendary service regardless which staff member they meet. Day of the week and time of the day are of no consequence.
- We will do everything to be there for our customers when it is convenient for them, not when it is convenient for us.
- Customer complaints, no matter how small they seem, must be addressed by a manager within 24 hours.
- We build procedures and positions that can be duplicated. We then put the right people in these positions based on merit, personality, and ability.
- We provide an environment for coworkers to succeed. We will not set limits on the amount of success our coworkers can achieve.
- We hold ourselves to a high standard and expect the same from each of our coworkers.
- We are the leaders of the HVAC industry. As we progress, we will continue to evolve, adapt, and grow to ensure we remain the leaders.
- We do not take any shortcuts when it comes to our customers; this allows us to maintain the best guarantees in the business.
- We will not compromise the safety of our coworkers or customers for any reason.
- It is our goal to provide the best value to our customers; it is our obligation to ensure they are aware of that value by investing the time to demonstrate it.
- We must earn a reasonable profit to reinvest in our company, our people, our training, and our technologies. In this way, we ensure that when our customers need us we will be available... for decades to come.
- We will continuously train our staff in order to give our customers the best possible service anywhere.
- We publicly praise and take corrective action privately.
- We report to our direct supervisor first for all questions, problems, concerns, opportunities, feedback, or comments.
- Success is all about relationships with our customers, relationships with our suppliers, and relationships with our fellow team members.
- Happiness doesn't just happen; you have to choose it!
- We are, first and foremost, a customer service company. We take pride in giving our customers the very best... every time.