Starting next week, we’re extending our hours drastically! You can have service seven days a week, and even until 8pm at night. What does this mean for you? Here are a couple of the things you can do after work and still have time to get your system worked on:
- Take Mittens the cat to get her hair groomed.
- Search for and add 53 new friends on Facebook.
- Enjoy a bike ride on the Katy Trail.
- Play a round at St. Peters Golf Course.
- Get your teeth cleaned at the dentist (and hope nothing gets pulled).
- Peruse the newest fishing gear at Bass Pro.
- Let your pup run wild at St. Charles’ DuSable dog park.
- Get a hair cut, manicure, and pedicure.
- Go roller-blading around Creve Coeur Park.
- Listen to Iron Butterfly’s “In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida” 10 times.
- Watch the St. Louis Blues beat the Chicago Blackhawks.
Okay, I think you get the picture, there’s lots of stuff to do. We know that you have other things to do with your life so we extended our schedule to help fit your lifestyle needs. You may only be home after business hours and on weekends, so we’re making it easier for you to keep your old heating and cooling system running or get your new system installed while continuing on with your life.
And we’re doing all of this without any price increases at the same great rate. See why we’re still #1 in the business at www.jerrykelly.com