Welcome back to our blog series about Jerry Kelly's Core Values! In case you missed part 1 and part 2, we've been going over our company's 28 core values, what they mean for our employees and what they mean for customers like you. Thanks for reading and check back next week for the last installment of this four-part series!
Jerry Kelly's Core Values part 3
- 15. We hold ourselves and every member of the Jerry Kelly Team to the highest standards. We make sure that the people we hire are not only a great fit for our team, but can also meet and exceed the high expectations that we set for them. This ensures a great culture around the office as well as excellent service for our customers.
- 16. As a leader in the HVAC industry we will grow, adapt and change to remain a leader. Nationwide, Jerry Kelly is well-known among people in the HVAC industry as a leader in our field. We strive to be on the forefront of the latest changes in heating and air conditioning, which gives our customers access to the best possible products and service they can find.
- 17. We don't have to be in agreement although we must be in alignment. We have the internal processes needed to offer consistently great service every single day. At the same time, we are always willing to listen to our employees when they have suggestions for changes and improvements.
- 18. We embrace mistakes, discuss them, learn from them and improve; we do not hide from mistakes. Although we strive for perfection in everything we do, we understand that mistakes are inevitable. In fact, we see mistakes as invaluable opportunities to learn and grow.
- 19. We will not compromise the safety of our co-workers or our customers for any reason. We understand the importance of properly installing and servicing your heating and cooling systems. That's why we place such a great emphasis on training our employees. They know how to service and install your HVAC system the right way and can identify any and all safety hazards in your home.
- 20. We provide the best value to our customers by explaining it, demonstrating it and providing it. We ensure that you fully understand all of your options before you make important decisions about your HVAC system. Any time you need us for anything, you can expect to receive the same great service that we've come to be known for.
- 21. We must earn a reasonable profit to invest in our company, our people, our training and our technologies. Profit ensures that we will be available for our customers when they need us. We are a company that invests in ourselves. That's what makes it possible for us to continue to grow and offer our customers an experience they won't find anywhere else.
If you have any questions about Jerry Kelly's Core Values, or if you'd like a heating and cooling system serviced or installed in your home, contact Jerry Kelly, your St. Louis HVAC company. We service the St. Louis area, including towns like Dardenne Prairie, St. Charles and Creve Coeur.