If you want keep your air conditioner in great shape and ensure that it runs efficiently, it’s important to have it taken care of by a high-quality contractor like Jerry Kelly. We are here to perform installations and repairs for any homeowner in the St. Louis area, but the best way to take advantage of all we have to offer is to join one of our maintenance clubs. Today we’re going to show you why by talking about five situations when it pays to be a maintenance club member with Jerry Kelly!
5 situations when it pays to be a member of Jerry Kelly’s maintenance club
- Your A/C breaks down on an extremely hot day. The hotter it is outside, the more common it is for air conditioners to break down. So if your system breaks down on an extremely hot day, you’re certainly not the only person calling to book an appointment with Jerry Kelly. One of the best benefits of being a maintenance club member with Jerry Kelly is that you get priority service over non-club members. That means that we’ll get to your home faster and you won’t have to be left in the heat for too long.
- You forget to schedule your annual tune-up. You should schedule a tune-up for your air conditioner once per year, but people get busy and it can be easy to forget to do it. That’s why Jerry Kelly proactively reminds maintenance club members when it’s time to schedule a tune-up. We’ll send you an email or postcard when it’s time to book your appointment so that you’ll never miss out on a year of maintenance!
- You need proof of your system’s maintenance history. In order to keep a warranty valid or to sell your home with an existing heating and cooling system installed, you’ll need proof and documentation of your system’s maintenance history. If you try to maintain this documentation on your own, you might forget to file something or lose one or more of your documents. If you’re a maintenance club member with Jerry Kelly, we’ll keep all of that documentation stored on your behalf so you won’t have to worry about it!
- Your A/C has a reoccurring problem. Here at Jerry Kelly, we have an excellent staff of technicians who are trained and certified to properly perform repairs on your air conditioner. In the unlikely event that we perform a repair that needs to be done again down the line, you won’t have to cover the costs because maintenance club members never have to pay for the same repair twice!
- You need a repair when money is tight. One of the top reasons why homeowners wait to call us when their air conditioners develop problems is that they are tight on money and don’t want to spend too much on a repair. As a member of Jerry Kelly’s maintenance club, this is much less of an issue because you’ll receive $20 off every trip charge and 25% off all repairs.
If you have any questions about our air conditioner maintenance club, or if you’d like a cooling system serviced or installed in your home, contact Jerry Kelly, your St. Louis air conditioning contractor. We provide service all over the St. Louis area, including towns like Weldon Spring, Wentzville and Winghaven, MO.