So, you’ve decided to move forward with pursuing a heating system
replacement or heating installation for your St. Charles home. That’s
great! Except now you’ve got another problem. There are a lot of
options to choose from, and you’re not quite sure where to start.
Looking for a little assistance? No worries, Jerry Kelly Heating &
Air Conditioning has your back!
Ready to seek a professional HVAC replacement in Missouri? Contact Jerry
Kelly online or over the phone!
THE QUICK GUIDE TO CHOOSING YOUR IDEAL HEATING SYSTEM
As is often the case, the best remedy to indecisiveness is pure, useful
information. Ready to learn some things? Here we go!
Tons of homeowners happily depend on gas furnaces, and they offer a lot
of unique benefits that make them a particularly appealing option. The
benefits of a gas furnace include:
- Very powerful heating. When it comes to sheer heating power, nothing on
the list comes close to gas. They can all beat back a St. Charles winter
no problem, but if you like it nice and toasty, gas is the way to go.
- Cost-effective operation. Though a gas furnace will run you a bit more
to purchase and install, operating it costs far less, saving you money
in the long run.
- Fast access to heat. When you kick on a gas furnace, you will feel the
powerful, soul-warming heat nearly immediately.
Electric furnace heating is a really solid, easy to acquire option that
can suit homes within a wide range of sizes and occupancy. When you choose
electric furnaces, you get:
- Low purchase and installation costs. Electric furnaces cost less than any
other heating system upon initial purchase, making them a wonderful option
that can fit any budget.
- Very long lifespans. While you’re likely to get a good decade out
of a gas furnace, an electric furnace can double that lifespan, making
them a great, safe investment.
- Availability. Other fuel sources like oil or gas may not be available where
you live, but electricity is available anywhere short of the Arctic.
Heat pumps have a great bounty of excellent benefits, as well as a lot
of versatility. A heat pump in your St. Charles home can provide:
Top-class energy efficiency. Nothing, absolutely
nothing is more efficient than a heat pump. This means plenty of comfort, and
at the lowest cost around when it comes to electricity!
- Versatility. Quality heating in the winter, and dependable cooling all
summer long, all in one package. If you’re a fan of cost-effective
convenience, check out a heat pump.
- Even comfort. No troublesome cold spots with a heat pump, as they provide
a very even heat.
Ductless Heating Systems
Ductless systems are the new darlings of HVAC, arriving on the scene a
short ways back. Ductless heating can bring you:
- Zoning benefits. Zoning gives you control of each room that contains an
indoor unit, meaning you have far more control of the comfort in your
home. This leads to some unique cost-saving benefits, too!
- Improved air quality. The unique filtration system of a ductless system
can mean easier breathing and better air quality for your St. Charles home.
- Reduced noise pollution. With whisper-quiet operation, a home that has
a ductless heating system is nice and peaceful.
HEATING SYSTEM REPLACEMENT AND INSTALLATION IN ST. CHARLES
Still not quite sure? Trust the certified team at Jerry Kelly to guide
you to the perfect heating solution for your home and unique needs! Contact
us online today to learn more or to speak with one of our specialists!