Plus, Get Endless Treats With Annual Heating Maintenance
October is here! The season of pumpkins, apples, flannels and falling leaves has quietly slipped into our lives—whether we’re ready for it or not. This cool change in seasons can only mean one thing: Halloween is on the horizon! And as moms and dads scramble to schedule their furnace maintenance in St. Charles County, MO, and nearby, little kids are thinking about other ghoulish things, such as finding just the right costume for their annual trick-or-treat night.
And don’t forget about safety! At Jerry Kelly Heating & Air Conditioning, we put a great deal of stock in family and the importance of their comfort and safety, especially during this time of year. To ensure your loved ones’ protection this Halloween, here are seven safety tips for trick-or-treating recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics:
- Pay attention. Parents—and kids: Put down those phones while you’re out walking. Simply being aware of your surroundings is huge.
- Be sure all costumes are fire resistant and not tripping hazards.
- Choose bright, reflective costumes or carry glow sticks so children are visible to motorists.
- Don’t let kids eat candy until they are home and it is checked thoroughly by an adult.
- For older kids, know their routes and when they will return home.
- Avoid masks that can obstruct vision.
- Only visit houses in well-lit areas and have older kids travel in packs with their friends.
Homeowners: We Have Extra Treats for You, Too!
Now that your kids are safely prepped for their annual candy extravaganza, are you prepared, too? What about your furnace? Your spooky little trick-or-treaters will be looking forward to a safe, warm home to retreat to after a chilly night out. Is your heating system in shape to deliver this indoor warmth all season long?
If you’re concerned about the reliability and efficiency of your furnace this fall, give us a call. Our NATE-certified techs can provide furnace maintenance in West County, MO, and nearby 24/7 so you’ll be basking in warmth all winter. And if you join our Jerry Kelly Maintenance Club, you’ll receive total peace of mind 365 days a year knowing these special treats are in your goody bag:
- Priority service
- Incredible discounts
- Ongoing savings
- Easy scheduling
- Friendly service
- Top-notch workmanship
- NATE-certified technicians
- … And so much more!
Call us today at 636.757.8506 for all of your heating maintenance needs.
Choose the Jerry Kelly Uniform as Your Costume!
Dressing up with your kids this Halloween season? Why not make your new costume a real-life purple and green one and join the Jerry Kelly Team! We are always on the lookout for qualified HVAC technicians. Whether you’re just starting out in your HVAC career or you have years of experience, we’d love to talk to you. Visit us online today and check out our career opportunities.