Jerry Kelly Heating & Air Conditioning in St. Peters, St. Charles County, and St. Louis County was founded all the way back in 1977. Today, we’re celebrating 40 years in business, all thanks to our incredible clients and team members! From each one of us and from the bottom of our hearts, thank you for believing in us for four decades. Not even we can believe so much time has passed. Time flies when you are having fun, right?
Throughout these last 40 years, our St. Peters HVAC experts at Jerry Kelly have stood by our core values and ideals. We believe that staying true to ourselves not only helped instill confidence in our own team members but also our clients. By refusing to cut corners or lower our standards, we have stayed a prominent name in air conditioning and heater repair, installation, and upgrade projects throughout eastern Missouri all this time.
A few of our core values that we have held since 1977 are:
- Every customer deserves and gets the best customer service possible.
- We only use top-quality products, equipment, and warranties.
- We always offer 24/7 emergency services for our customers’ convenience.
- No job gets finished with shortcuts – we do it right the first time.
- The safety of our customers and employees is always the number one priority.
- We strive to build lasting relationships with our customers and community members.
Here we are, 40 years later, still using the same principles and workmanship and still going strong. Once again, we extend our sincerest thank you to everyone who has chosen our St. Peters HVAC specialists indoor air quality work, heating maintenance, AC repairs, and much more. We look forward to another 40 years of service and another 400 after that!
Jerry Kelly Heating & AC Will Attend Builders Home & Remodeling Show » « St. Louis’ Top Places to Work | Heating & AC