Jerry Kelly is extremely proud to announce that we will be participating in St. Charles’ 2014 Walk to End Alzheimer’s! This is a cause that is close to our hearts, and we’d love for our customers and our community to help us raise money in honor of all of those who suffer from Alzheimer’s disease. Read on to learn about the event info and how you can help!
Event info for the 2014 Walk to End Alzheimer’s
- Who: The Walk to End Alzheimer’s is an event that’s hosted by The Alzheimer’s Association, which is the largest voluntary health organization in Alzheimer care, support and research.
- What: A benefit walk with both one mile and three mile options.
- Where: St. Charles Community College in Cottleville, MO.
- When: Saturday, September 27, 2014. Registration is at 8am, the ceremony is at 9am and the walk is at 9:30am.
- Why: The money raised during this event will go directly toward supporting the Alzheimer Association and all of their tremendous efforts.
What can you do to help?
There are two different ways you can help us in our efforts to support the Walk to End Alzheimer’s. The first way is to register to join our team. The second way you can help is by donating to our team. We have a goal of raising $6,000, but we hope to raise as much money as we possibly can!
Jerry Kelly adds two purple vans to further contribute to the Walk to End Alzheimer’s
In addition to participating in this event, Jerry Kelly has added two purple vans to our service fleet in order to further raise money for the Walk to End Alzheimer’s. These vans will be making weekly contributions to the event, so feel free to request one of them for your next service call!
If you have any questions about the 2014 Alzheimer’s Association Walk to End Alzheimer’s™, or if you’d like a cooling system serviced or installed in your home, contact Jerry Kelly, your St. Charles, MO, air conditioning contractor. We service the St. Louis area, including towns like Weldon Spring, Wentzville and Winghaven, MO.
photo credit: Alzheimer’s Association