At Jerry Kelly, we are committed to providing our customers with an exceptional experience they won’t find anywhere else. Part of the reason for our success in doing this is our company’s core values – a list of promises that all of our employees adhere to, and something that you won’t find at most other companies in our industry. Today we’re providing you with the first in a four-part series that explains the core values that make Jerry Kelly an excellent company to work for and work with.
Jerry Kelly’s core values part 1
- We are a Customer Service Company first. We take pride in giving our customers the very best every time. It’s for this reason that we have been able to receive a number of awards and recognitions, including the Angie’s List Super Service Award.
- We will go above and beyond all expectations to ensure that we GET and KEEP CUSTOMERS. We don’t just look for one-time customers; we want customers for life! That’s why so many people in the St. Louis area continue to use our services year-after-year. We also like to keep in touch with our customers in every way we can.
- The Customer is always right; we value the relationship with our customers so much that we will concede all misunderstandings. If a customer is ever unhappy with a service we provide, we take every step we can to correct the situation.
- Providing professional and personal service after the sale is one of the keys to our success. Don’t take our word for it – see what our customers have to say about our service!
- We stand behind our work 100%. That’s because our top-notch technicians are trained to provide the best service in the business.
- All Customer complaints must be addressed by a manager with 24 hours. Allow us to introduce you to the managerial team here.
- We provide superior people, products and warranties for the benefit of our customers. Meet our staff and take a look at our products to see what we mean!
If you have any questions about our core values, or if you’d like an HVAC system serviced or installed in your home, contact Jerry Kelly, your St. Louis heating and air conditioning company. We service the St. Louis area and surrounding towns like Clarkson Valley, Frontenac and Maryland Heights.Forget about Snowstorms: Get your Air Conditioner Ready for summer with an Annual Tune-Up! » « 5 Ways to Avoid Carbon Monoxide Risks in Your Garage