Welcome back to our blog series about Jerry Kelly’s Core Values – a list of promises that all of our employees make to our customers, and something that you won’t find at most other companies in our industry! In case you missed it, you can check out part one here. So, without further ado, let’s get on with part two!
Jerry Kelly’s Core Values part 2
- 8. Technology is continuously improving. It is our responsibility to educate customers on products and services that might enhance their lives, improve their family’s safety, or increase the useful life of their equipment. Whether it’s technologically advanced air purification systems or the most efficient heating and cooling systems available on the market, you can be sure that the products you buy from Jerry Kelly are up to date with the most recent advancements in the HVAC industry. You can also follow this blog for any upcoming changes that might affect you and your home!
- 9. We unconditionally deliver the highest quality products and services that are available. Not only do we stand behind the products we sell, but we also back them with the best warranties in the area.
- 10. We will not take shortcuts on anything we do; this is how we deliver the highest quality and the best guarantees. Our technicians are trained to service your equipment exactly as it’s supposed to be done – and they get it right the first time.
- 11. From beginning to end, our customers will receive the same incredible service, twenty-four hours a day, 365 days a year from everybody on our team. Even if your furnace or air conditioner breaks down in the middle of the night, we’ll be there with a smiling face and deliver the same great service you’d expect during our normal business hours.
- 12. We will be there for our customers when it is convenient for them, not when it is convenient for us. Unlike many other HVAC companies, we offer normal business hours from 8am-8pm every day of the week. We also offer emergency service 24/7, 365 days a year. That means we’re here for you any time you need us!
- 13. We build procedures and positions that can be duplicated. We put the right people in these positions based on merit, personality, and ability. We have absolute faith in every single one of our employees, whether they are out on the field, behind the phones, managing our team or marketing our business.
- 14. We provide an environment where everyone can succeed. Our employees are here because they want to be, and because we offer them the opportunities they want to grow along with our business.
If you have any questions about Jerry Kelly’s Core Values, or if you’d like a heating and cooling system serviced or installed in your home, contact Jerry Kelly, your St. Charles, MO, heating and air conditioning company.4 Tips for Avoiding Spring Allergies Indoors » « Forget about Snowstorms: Get your Air Conditioner Ready for summer with an Annual Tune-Up!