We’ve made it to the end! Welcome to the fourth and final installment in our series about Jerry Kelly’s Core Values. If you need to get up-to-speed, make sure you check out parts one, two and three. It’s been great sharing this list with you, and we hope it has given you some insight into how we are able to provide you with an unmatched customer experience and what has allowed us to grow into the company we are today.
Jerry Kelly’s Core Values part 4
- 22. We continuously train our staff in order to give our customers the best experience possible. At Jerry Kelly, training isn’t something that just happens at the beginning of your employment. It’s an ongoing process that ensures our customers are always dealing with a staff that is skilled, knowledgeable and friendly.
- 23. We strive to understand the “why” behind everything we do. By understanding the “why,” we will not lose the reason for the “who” and the “how.” Whether it’s in our offices or out in the field, there is a purpose behind everything we do. We all have the same understanding of who our company is and what we stand for, which makes it easy to adapt to changes when something doesn’t fall in line with those values.
- 24. We report to our direct supervisor for all questions, concerns, opportunities, feedback or comments. Our employees are some of our biggest assets. By giving them the opportunity to voice their opinions – whether positive or negative – we can better understand our company and how we can continue to improve ourselves.
- 25. If we have a concern we will address it directly. People are meant to be talked to, not talked about. As an employee at Jerry Kelly, you are encouraged to think for yourself and feel comfortable expressing any concerns when they arise. We prefer to handle problems immediately and head-on instead of letting them linger and grow.
- 26. We praise publicly, and take corrective action privately. It’s only in an environment like this that our employees can strive for the best, take chances and learn from their mistakes.
- 27. Success is all about relationships; relationships with our customers, our suppliers and our fellow team members. We are lucky to have close relationships with everyone we do business for and with. That’s one of the main reasons why our customers continue to come to us year-after-year and our employees enjoy coming to work every day.
- 28. Happiness doesn’t just happen, you must choose it! Although we do everything we can to ensure our staff feels happy and fulfilled with their positions, it is ultimately their decision to come back to work every day – and they do it with a purpose and a smile.
If you have any questions about Jerry Kelly’s Core Values, or if you’d like a cooling system serviced or installed in your home, contact Jerry Kelly, your St. Charles, MO, cooling and heating company. We service the St. Louis area, including towns like Chesterfield, St. Peters and Ladue.Federal Tax Credits for Energy-Efficient HVAC Systems Extended through 2013 » « How to prepare your HVAC System for spring