When your air conditioner breaks down in the middle of summer, it might be tempting to call the first contractor you can find so that you can get your unit up and running as soon as possible. What you might not know, however, is that choosing the wrong contractor could cost you all kinds of headaches down the line! Today we’re going to talk about the problems homeowners face when choosing a new air conditioner contractor and how Jerry Kelly differs from the rest.
Why it’s hard to choose a new air conditioner contractor
There are TONS of air conditioner contractors out there. Sometimes it might be tempting to choose a business based on price alone, but the lowest-priced contractors almost always come with poor-quality service, improper installations, hidden fees and all kinds of other problems. If you want the best value out of your air conditioner contractor, you should choose a business that’s honest, trustworthy and able to offer high-quality service with a proven track record of success.
What sets Jerry Kelly apart from other St. Louis area air conditioner contractors?
- Our core values. Our core values are 28 promises we make to ourselves and to our customers. These values define who we are as a business and are the reasons why we are able to offer our customers a level of service and value they won’t find anywhere else.
- Our highly-skilled technicians. Every single one of our technicians is NATE certified, which is a rare and prestigious feat in our industry. In addition, each one of them undergoes continuous training to ensure that they continue to provide the best service possible.
- Our warranties. We offer the best service, parts and labor warranties in the area. In addition, we offer a 1-year buy back guarantee on new installations. Where else can you find that?
- Our convenient service hours. Unlike most other air conditioner contractors, we are open 7 days a week from 8am to 8pm for regularly-priced service, in addition to our 24/7 emergency hours.
- Our accreditations. Don’t be fooled into working with an unlicensed or untrustworthy contractor! Jerry Kelly has all the proper licenses and insurances, in addition to accreditations with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) and the Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA).
- Our recognitions. In our 36 years of business, Jerry Kelly has received all kinds of prestigious recognitions, including being selected as one of the Saint Louis Post-Dispatch’s Top Workplaces, being named “Contractor of the Year” in the North Central Region by Contractor Magazine, receiving the Angie’s List Super Service Award and more!
If you have any questions about what makes a good air conditioner contractor, or if you’d like a cooling system serviced or installed in your home, contact Jerry Kelly, your St. Louis air conditioning contractor. We service the St. Louis area, including towns like Ladue, Lake St. Louis and Manchester.No Cool Air Coming from Your Central Air Conditioner? Here are some Possible Reasons » « Factors that affect your Home’s Cooling Load