Get Zoned Heating & Cooling For Your Home - St. Peters & Nearby Areas
Are you using or do you need a secondary source to heat or cool specific rooms in your home? Do you like to sleep in a cool room, but want the rest of your home to remain warm?
A ductless heat pump, also known as a mini-split heat pump or a ductless mini split, might be right for you. It efficiently cools or heats individual rooms in your home.
Why Go Ductless?
- They are small compact units, great for spaces that can’t handle large units.
- Zoning capabilities allow for individual room temperature (multiple thermostats).
- No ducts needed. This avoids energy loss.
- Interior and exterior design flexibility (easier to hide your unit).
- Minimal space needed for conduit that connects indoor and outdoor units.
- Lower operating costs (up to 50%) compared to traditional units.
- Well maintained units can last up to 20 years.
- Highly efficient.
Contact Jerry Kelly at 636.757.8506 to discuss your ductless mini split needs.
What is a Ductless Heat Pump/Mini Split?
A ductless mini split is an air source heat pump composed of two main components. Ductless heat pumps use a combination of an outdoor compressor/condenser and an indoor air-handling unit. The two are connected by a conduit containing:
- Power cables.
- Refrigerant and suction tubing.
- Condensation drain.
Essentially, they are small, sleek heating and cooling systems that can be controlled by a remote and are vastly superior to window units or space heaters in terms of zoned comfort.
Why Choose Jerry Kelly
Jerry Kelly is committed to providing a great experience for our customers that is unlike any other HVAC company in the St. Peters area. We:
- Only hire the most experienced, NATE certified technicians with extensive training backgrounds.
- Offer a safe, friendly work environment designed to protect you and your family.
- Provide an exclusive line of high-quality HVAC products.
- Ensure 100% satisfaction guaranteed!
- Have been in business since 1977.
- Pride ourselves on personalized service and quality workmanship.