Heat Pump Service For St. Peters and Surrounding Areas
There are many ways an HVAC company can help you get through the year with heating and cooling service for your home. Whatever your need, a good company should provide repair, replacement and maintenance services. And its contractors should be experienced in all brands of systems, because your warmth is important no matter what heating system you have.
With over 40 years in business, Jerry Kelly Heating & Cooling has proven itself to be an HVAC company you can count on for today and many seasons to come.
Heat Pump Repair
Enjoy your time indoors again with the help of Jerry Kelly. We can get your heating or cooling back fast with a quick but effective heat pump repair. We’ll stop that discomfort creeping in as soon as possible.
Heat Pump Replacement
Your system might have had a good run, but it probably isn’t working as efficiently as it once did. It might even be out for good. We can provide a professional heat pump replacement, and we offer our exclusive, high-efficiency Emerald systems.
Heat Pump Maintenance
Are you mostly content with your system? We can keep it that way by extending your system’s life, and we can even improve its efficiency. All it takes is a little bit of routine maintenance.
We Look Out for Your Interests
Every service our experienced, licensed contractors perform is based around the needs Jerry Kelly Heating & Cooling has encountered during its 40+ years in business. We show this in several ways, including:
- 100% Guaranteed Satisfaction - We aim to impress. We are on time every time with thorough services.
- Non-Stop Service - We are here 8-8 8 days a week.
- Live People & Genuine Service - We are friendly and answer the phone.
Call us at 636.757.8506 for heat pump service whenever you need it, and enjoy your improved home comfort.
Here are two of the most common symptoms that your heat pump needs to be serviced right away:
- Higher Energy Bills: If your energy bill suddenly skyrockets despite the fact that your use stays constant, you should have a professional inspect your heat pump for problems.
- Air Flow Issues: Restricted airflow can be caused by your ducts in some circumstances, but if they're clean, clear and leak-free, the issue could be with the heat pump itself.
A heat pump malfunction might be caused by a faulty thermostat or a power outage. Check to see whether the thermostat needs to be adjusted or if it is broken and needs to be replaced. If the heat pump is not turning on, make sure the power socket is turned on. Also check to determine if the heat pump's circuit has been tripped or blown. If the circuit is the problem, either reset the breaker or replace it, depending on the circumstances. As a safety precaution, turn off the power first.