St. Peters Air Conditioning Maintenance
Promoting Function and Energy Efficiency
You know that your automobile requires regular maintenance, but did you know that air conditioning maintenance is just as important? Like your vehicle, regular inspections and tune-ups keep your HVAC system performing efficiently for years to come and help to extend the life of your heating and cooling equipment.
Proper maintenance will not only help keep your system performing at top-rate efficiency, it will also help you spot little problems that may otherwise have turned into expensive repairs in the future.
Our Air Conditioning Maintenance Plans
A neglected cooling system is a problem waiting to happen-and it may happen on the hottest summer day. Air conditioner maintenance is an important part of keeping your home safe and comfortable during Missouri's warmer seasons. A properly maintained cooling system also lowers utility bills, improves comfort, reduces safety risk, and limits unexpected breakdowns.
Jerry Kelly technicians are certified by North American Technician Excellence (NATE), and they are thoroughly trained in inspecting, cleaning, and servicing all types of air conditioners. Arriving promptly, we always diagnose your air conditioner problem in a courteous, professional manner and offer affordable solutions that meet your indoor climate objectives.
When you partner with Jerry Kelly, you'll benefit from:
- Respectful, clean, professional technicians.
- Thorough inspections-so it's fixed right the first time.
- Night & weekend availability without premium rates.
When you call Jerry Kelly to schedule annual air conditioner maintenance in the St. Peters, St. Charles, or St. Louis County, MO areas, you'll receive a thorough cleaning and quality tune-up, as well as an expert inspection of your cooling system and ductwork. In addition, NATE-certified technicians report potential concerns, helping to reduce the risk of costly repairs later.
Prevention of Common AC Problems
There are a few common problems that regular maintenance can help you catch before they become big issues that require costly repairs. While wear and tear will inevitably occur over time, some problems may cause you to need repairs in the future.
Present-day issues that could turn into major problems tomorrow include:
- Refrigerant leaks
- Electric control failure
- Sensor problems
- Drainage problems
Not only will proper maintenance help you catch these problems before they turn into a disaster, but it will also help prevent them from happening in the first place!
How Our Maintenance Plans Benefit Our Club Members
In addition to the peace of mind in knowing that your air conditioning system is running its best and saving you on your electricity bills, we reward our club members with a number of added benefits that make it even more convenient for you to obtain our services in the future. These benefits include:
- Priority Service: No matter how busy we are, we will be there for our members within 48 hours of their call.
- Discounts: Members of our annual maintenance program receive 25% off of required repairs and will be waived of $20 in trip charges.
- Routine Maintenance: We will apply the correct inspections and cleaning of you AC unit over a few, strategic appointments throughout the year. In doing so, we work in accordance with your unit's warranty requirements and remind you of upcoming appointments so you don't need to remember.
- Proof & Documentation: Membership in our maintenance program means that you AC unit is documented as properly kept and maintained. This is convenient proof in the event that you move and need to show good working conditioning for real estate professionals.
Requesting Your Air Conditioning Maintenance
To request cooling maintenance in the St. Peters, St. Charles, or St. Louis County areas, schedule a free equipment estimate, or inquire about pricing, call (636) 741-2010 today, or contact us online. Don't forget to check out our savings and discounts! We look forward to working proving your service!