Ductless Heating Service in St. Peters & St. Louis County
Providing Improvements in Home Comfort
Do you need heating in your home but don't have the space for extensive ductwork? Or maybe you're renovating, and extending your existing ductwork is out of the budget. If you find yourself wanting heat without the ductwork, then a ductless heat pump is a great energy-efficient heating option for you.
With ductless heating, there are no ducts or registers required, so your system is less noisy and more efficient. Sometimes called a "split system" when paired with air conditioning, ductless heat pumps consist of two parts:
- A compressor unit installed outside your home
- A handler, or indoor ceiling or wall unit with a fan
What Are the Benefits of Going Ductless?
A flexible choice for zoned comfort, ductless heating and cooling systems are also ideal for spaces that are not already connected to central heat and AC-since they provide high-efficiency zone comfort. Multi-split ductless systems connect your outdoor unit to several individual indoor zones, allowing you to control the temperature of selected rooms independently of one another.
Other benefits of going ductless include:
- Individualized Comfort: If you like your bedroom nice and chilly and the kids need theirs piping hot, ductless heaters are a great option for you.
- Easy, Low-Cost Installation: Since ductless heating systems don't require extensive ductwork, they are much more cost-efficient than installing a central heating system.
- Heating and Cooling in One Unit: Each ductless system includes both heating and cooling options, which is great for the finicky fall and spring seasons in Missouri, where one day is hot and the next is freezing.
- Energy Efficiency: Ductless heating systems are incredibly energy-efficient and can save you money on each month's energy bill.
Considering these inherent benefits of ductless heating, these systems are ideal for homeowners who:
- Find that one room is consistently colder than the others
- Are adding a room
- Have a workspace, sunroom, or morning room that doesn't get used very often
- Have an older home that lacks ductwork
- Want each room to be individually climate-controlled
- Have an office or commercial space that needs additional heating
Our Many Ductless Heating Services
Offering comprehensive ductless heating service in St. Charles, St. Louis County, and the surrounding area, Jerry Kelly's NATE-certified technicians specialize in:
- Ductless heating system repairs
- Ductless heating system emergency repairs
- Ductless heating system inspections & seasonal maintenance
- Ductless heating system additions
- Ductless heating system retrofits
- Ductless heating system troubleshooting
Award-Winning Ductless Heating Technicians
We at Jerry Kelly Heating & Air Conditioning take great pleasure in serving our friends, family, and neighbors in St. Peters, St. Charles, and across St. Louis County. This is one of reasons we keep ourselves as available as possible, enacting our 8-8-8 operation schedule: 8am-8pm, 8 days a week. And while we know that there aren't 8 days in a week, if there were, we'd be open on that eighth day!
To schedule a repair, maintenance, or installation of your ductless heating system, call our offices anytime at (636) 741-2010, one of our helpful team members will start you on the road to comfortable heat!