Schedule Your Electric Furnace Service in St. Peters
Top-Notch Work Since 1977
Even the best, most expertly installed electric furnaces will need servicing once in a while. When yours needs a tune-up, you can trust the experts at Jerry Kelly Heating & Air Conditioning to get it humming again.
Helping homeowners protect their heating and cooling investment, Jerry Kelly provides electric furnace repair, installation, maintenance, and emergency services for St. Peters, St. Charles, St. Louis County, and the surrounding region. Trained to comply with manufacturer-approved warranty guidelines, our team services all electric furnace brands and models.
Our comprehensive electric furnace servicing abilities include:
- Electric furnace repair
- Electric furnace troubleshooting
- Electric furnace replacement
- Electric furnace retrofits
- Electric furnace maintenance
- Seasonal tune-ups for electric furnaces
- 24/7 emergency electric furnace service
- Maintenance Club Memberships
Repairing Your Electric Furnace
In the St. Charles and St. Louis areas, winter weather isn't something to joke about. We understand how important it is to keep your electric furnace running and heating your home, so that's why we offer you our 100% satisfaction guarantee, and it's also why we offer 24/7 emergency repair services. When your electric furnace goes haywire, we're the experts you should call.
If you see these signs, your electric furnace is in need of repairs:
- Your electric furnace isn't producing any heat
- The furnace is continually turning on and off
- You home is being heated unevenly-one room is stifling and one room is ice cold
- Your furnace is emitting strange banging, hissing, or popping noises
Installation of Your New Gas Furnace
Electric Furnaces will heat your home properly without sacrificing efficiency. An electric furnace uses heating elements that are powered by electricity to deliver warm air to your home. An air handler blows air over those heating elements, and the heated air is delivered to your rooms through your ductwork.
- Pros of having an electric furnace: Because an electric furnace does not need to be connected to a gas supply and does not need a venting system for fuel-burning byproducts, it is generally less complicated and a bit less expensive to install. In addition, because an electric furnace does not burn fuel, it does not run the risk of any carbon monoxide leaks.
- Cons of having an electric furnace: The biggest con of an electric furnace is that electricity is much more expensive than natural gas. Even though electric furnaces can have higher AFUE ratings than gas furnaces, they can be more expensive to operate. In addition, electric furnaces can struggle to keep your home comfortable in extremely cold temperatures.
Our HVAC experts are always available to further discuss with you the specific needs of your home and which heating system would be ideal, according to those needs. In addition, our partnerships with some of the leading manufactures afford us the ability to help you browse the most innovative products in the industry. Finally, you can be sure that your installation is done to the perfection it requires for safe and effective heating.
Is an Electric Furnace Right For My Home?
This depends a lot on the size of your home, your carbon footprint preferences, and your budget. While electric furnaces are more energy-efficient, they rely on electricity, which means you should probably install a generator if you want to keep it running through power outages. Overall, we think electric furnaces are great for most homes in St. Louis County, St. Charles, and St. Peters so schedule your appointment to discuss whether or not your home would benefit from one!
Jerry Kelly's 1-Year Buy-Back Guarantee
This 1-Year Buy-Back Guarantee comes standard on every heating system!
We are confident that you'll love your new Emerald furnace; so confident, in fact, that we'll refund your money if you aren't fully satisfied! Give our experienced heating team a call today to get some more details on this guarantee. You can also visit our guarantees page to view other ways Jerry Kelly is the right choice for you!
Maintaining Your Electric Furnace
Though we are always available and eager to perform a one-time maintenance call on an electric furnace, we will also recommend our annual maintenance plan. Throughout the year, our NATE-Certified technicians will systematically inspect your electric furnace for issues that may lead an unwanted night without heat.
We recommend this service not just for malfunction prevention, but also because you will receive the added benefits of:
- Optimum efficiency, saving on your electric bills
- Cleaner, more even heat
- Cheaper and less severe repairs
- Our member package, which includes priority service, discounts, and appointment reminders
Hiring Your Expert Gas Furnace Service
Jerry Kelly Heating & Air Conditioning is your ultimate destination for any and all concerns related to electric furnace heating. Call us today at (636) 741-2010 to schedule a repair, discuss a new installation, or learn more about your maintenance options!