St. Peters Heating Installations
Warming Missouri Homes for Nearly 40 Years in St. Charles and the Nearby Areas
When it's time to replace your St. Peters' heating system, there's no better time to call the Jerry Kelly Heating & Air Conditioning team. Our signature Emerald series heating installations warm your home effectively without sacrificing efficiency, and that's good news for your comfort and wallet. For your peace of mind, Jerry Kelly also offers flexible financing options - with approved credit - to accommodate your budget!
The Jerry Kelly Emerald Series Heating Systems
Nothing impacts your year-round comfort more than the heating and cooling systems you install, so our technicians take the time to educate you about your choices, without using high-pressure sales tactics. To meet your unique requirements, our Emerald heating installation equipment series is available with several options.
Standard systems include the following:
- Aluminized steel heat exchanger to protect against rust & erosion
- Durable hot surface mini-igniter that saves on space
- Quiet circulator blower motor that keeps air flowing efficiently throughout your home
- Electronic control board with self-diagnostics
- 1 to 10-year parts & labor warranties
- Fail-safe switch
- Installed generator plug
- Low-level carbon monoxide monitor
- Water alarm
Installing Your Home's Perfect System
Our comfort control specialists at Jerry Kelly Heating & Air Conditioning are specially trained to evaluate living spaces and confer with what our customer's specifically want for their homes. This equates to a tailored, customized approach to providing a home with even and effective heat. Because not any one system is ideal for every home, we offer installation of all variations of heating methods.
Our heating systems include:
- Furnace installation (gas furnace and electric furnace)
- Heat pump installation
- Ductless heating installation
Choosing Your Heating Method
The type of heating system you choose will largely depend on the following factors:
- How large is my home?
- How old is my existing heating system?
- What are my current energy bills amounting to?
- How many people live in my home?
- Do I have existing ductwork?
The size of your home and number of people living inside are huge factors in choosing the right heating system. If you want consistent heating throughout a larger home, you may want to go with a central heating system. If you don't necessarily need all areas of your home to be the same temperature, a ductless system may be your best option.
Signs You Need a Heating Replacement
No heating system lasts forever, and when yours hits a wall, you can trust the experts at Jerry Kelly to advise you on the best heating replacement for your home.
If any of these signs apply to your heating system, it's time to get a replacement:
- Your heating system is more than 15 years old
- Your energy bills have risen considerably, but your usage has stayed the same
- Your home has uneven heating and cooling
- You need consistent repairs every year
- You or your family has noticed a decrease in the quality of your indoor air
- Strange noises have been consistently coming from your heating system
- Your home is dry and dusty
- Your home doesn't get warm enough
If you've noticed any of these signs, it's time to call Jerry Kelly about a heating system replacement. Did you know a new heating system can end up saving your family considerably on your energy bills? We've seen huge jumps in technology over the past decade, and any older systems - even heaters made 5 years ago - are significantly less energy-efficient than more modern heating systems.
Our Buy-Back Guarantee on Heating Installations
Committed to protecting your new heating investment, Jerry Kelly offers an exclusive 1-Year Buy-Back Guarantee with every heating system install that has been properly maintained over the course of the year. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your new HVAC system, we will buy the equipment back from you-no matter what the reason!
Free Heating Installation Consultations
Jerry Kelly Heating & Air Conditioning offers free, no-obligation consultations for new heating installations. We look forward to providing you with superior service at every project phase!