Heating Repair in St. Louis & St. Peters, MO
Returning Your Home to Comfort
While there's never a convenient time for your heating system to go belly up, Jerry Kelly Heating & Air Conditioning makes heating repairs as painless as possible. There's no brand or equipment model our team of technicians hasn't seen, and our 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. hours make it easy to schedule HVAC repair service when it's convenient for you. And, when your system conks out overnight, we provide award-winning emergency service that keeps your family safe and comfortable-with after-hours charges that don't break the bank.
Contact us today for your free estimate on heating system repairs!
Qualified Repair Technicians
For your peace of mind, Jerry Kelly Heating & Air Conditioning technicians are NATE-certified and undergo regular training to maintain the highest quality of service.
Our comprehensive heating repair service includes:
Knowing When to Call for Heating Repair
Have you noticed a problem with your heating system? Delaying getting an HVAC repair will only make the problem worse and increase your cost. We've seen countless folks in the St. Peters, MO area delay calling a heating repair technician because they didn't think the problem was severe. Sure enough, these folks end up using our 24-hour emergency service when they can't ignore it anymore, and it ends up costing them a lot more than if they'd called us in the first place.
That's why if you notice any of the following signs, it's important to call us right away:
- Odd noises coming from heating system
- Insufficient heat or no heat at all
- Higher electric or gas bill than normal
- Flu-like symptoms in family members
- Pilot light won't stay lit
- Irregular cycling
For a free estimate on your heating repair service contact our service representatives.
Common HVAC Repair Problems
If you experience any of the problems above, chances are it could be one of these reasons that caused your system to break and need HVAC repairs:
- Filters blocked by collections of dirt and pathogens stopping air flow
- Your system may be malfunctioning due to broken fan motor or worn out bearings that cause the furnace to overheat and produce uneven temperatures.
- Thermostat or heat pump malfunctions
- Dirty pilot lights or debris in the heating chamber
- Unexpected breakdowns or increased energy costs caused by lack of maintenance
- Duct problems, inadequate air sealing, or poor insulation
If you find yourself calling for HVAC repairs more than normal or you have had your heating system for more than 15 years, it may be time for a heating system replacement.
We Offer FREE Second-Opinions on Heating Repairs
We are so confident that our method of heat exchanger crack detection is superior to others that we'll send a certified technician to inspect the heat exchanger in your furnace at no cost. Call (636) 741-2010 to schedule repairs or request a free second opinion today!