Heat Pump Services
St. Charles and St. Louis County HVAC Specialists
Heat pumps are perfect for homes in St. Charles and West County. A high-efficiency "hybrid" solution to total home comfort, heat pumps provide both cooling and heating without the need for separate equipment. It's a single-system, two-part process:
- Transferring heat outdoors to cool your home during summer
- Using electricity to warm the outdoor air and bring it inside during winter
Because heat pumps move heat instead of generating it, they are an affordable way to optimize comfort in your St. Charles or St. Louis County home.
Heat pumps used to need auxiliary heating and cooling during extreme temperatures, but technological advances have made them much more suitable. If you prefer to have beach weather indoors while the temperatures are below zero outdoors, you may want to consider installing a furnace as well.
Our NATE-certified technicians offer the following services for heat pumps:
- Heat pump installation
- Heat pump repairs
- Heat pump maintenance
- Heat pump replacement
Features and Benefits of Heat Pump Utilization
Heat pumps work well in our Midwest climate, and Jerry Kelly Emerald heat pumps are Department of Energy-rated for qualified efficiency you can count on. Each heat pump includes the following standard features:
- Energy-efficient compressor for reduced utility bills without comfort compromise
- Louvered sound control top for quieter performance
- Dependable, high-efficiency condenser coil
- Louvered steel cabinet for ultimate protection from the elements
- Weather-resistant finish that keeps equipment safe & in good condition
- 1 to 10-year parts & labor warranties
- Lifetime Limited Warranty for certain heat pump model compressors
- Fail-safe switch
- Installed generator plug
- Low-level carbon monoxide monitor
Our Heat Pump Repairs and Services
Even the most reliable, well-maintained heat pumps can suffer a mishap and need repairs. When you need heat pump repairs in the St. Charles or St. Louis County areas, you can count on the experts at Jerry Kelly to find and solve your problem. Some signs your heat pump needs repairs include:
- Rattling, squealing, or grinding noises
- It's leaking water
- It cycles on and off too frequently
- It needs to be frequently restarted
- Not enough heat or cool air
- Broken or frayed belt
- A frozen compressor-some ice on the outdoor unit in winter is normal, but if the air flow is obstructed, you need repairs.
- Uneven or spotty heating and cooling
Maintaining the Working Condition of Your Heat Pump
Your heat pump runs all year, keeping you cozy in winter and cool in summer. Just like your vehicle, wear and tear can take its toll-so routine maintenance is critical. Neglected systems lose efficiency from season to season and will wear out sooner, which is why you should become a member of the Jerry Kelly Maintenance Club. Members of our club get exclusive discounts, priority service, and a number of other perks.
Jerry Kelly's NATE-certified technicians are expertly trained to service, repair, and maintain heat pump systems. Inspecting, cleaning, and tuning up your heat pump at regular intervals extends the life of your equipment for pennies a day. It's an investment you can't afford not to make!
Contacting Your Neighborhood Heat Pump Experts
Having your heat pump checked out is easy and convenient with Jerry Kelly's seven-day-a-week 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. service hours. And, when your heat pump conks out during off hours, we provide competitively priced emergency service that won't break the bank.