Join the Club!
And You’ll Be Set All Year Long
If you’ve got a killer smile, it’s most likely a reflection of those annual visits to your dentist. You don’t get super bright teeth by doing nothing all year long. You frequent the dentist and get your annual checkups. So here’s the question: Do you follow the same pattern of annual checkups for your HVAC system?
After all, routine maintenance for anything —whether it’s your teeth or your heating and cooling system—provides a proven range of benefits from savings to improved longevity.
At Jerry Kelly, we are proud to offer several HVAC maintenance plans that suit everyone’s comfort level and budget. Whatever your needs, Jerry Kelly has a plan that will work for you.
Plan Ahead Today
Jerry Kelly’s Maintenance Club is one of the most comprehensive in the St. Louis region. With our comprehensive plans, you’ll experience total peace of mind.
Become a Club Member today and enjoy the following benefits:
- Priority Service. Want to feel special? Jerry Kelly’s “Maintenance Club Members” always go to the front of the line. This means your repair and service needs are addressed before nonclub customers.
- Discounts. In the unlikely event that you experience an HVAC breakdown, you will receive a $20 trip charge discount and 25 percent off required repairs.
- Ongoing Savings. Properly maintained equipment runs more efficiently and saves you money on utility bills. Maintenance also extends the life of your equipment and reduces the likelihood of costly breakdowns.
- Maintenance per Manufacturer Guidelines. Our highly trained, NATE-certified technicians perform the six-month maintenance steps recommended by your HVAC manufacturer. This thorough maintenance program protects your warranty and ensures that equipment is operating safely.
- Convenience. We are here when you need us, eight days a week from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. We also provide prompt after-hours emergency service when you call us at 636.757.8506.
- Scheduling Made Easy: We know you’re busy. For your convenience, a Jerry Kelly team member will contact you by email or postcard when it is time to schedule your next maintenance visit.
- Proof & Documentation. If you sell your home, your Jerry Kelly Club Membership serves as proof that your heating and cooling equipment has been properly maintained and is in good working condition.