Dardenne Prairie Heating & AC Services
Comprehensive Heating & Cooling Services
The best thing to do after you suddenly find yourself without the heat, cool air, or comfort you are looking for in your Dardenne Prairie home is to call the team at Jerry Kelly Heating & Air Conditioning.
Not only do we provide excellent repair and maintenance, but we can also help with selecting a new heating and cooling system and perfectly install your new product.
Heating & Air Conditioning Repair And Maintenance
In our over 40 years in the HVAC industry, we have seen every type of problem there is concerning a heating or cooling system, and we know how to fix them. Whether your system has clogged filters or something more complicated like a broken fan, we are fully equipped to handle the problem.
If we notice that your system requires frequent repairs, we may recommend a Jerry Kelly Maintenance Club membership to our Dardenne Prairie customers. This is the best way to avoid frequent repairs and ensure that when your system is running, it’s running at its best and most efficient.
Installing a new air conditioning system costs between $3,350 and $5,912, with most homes spending an average of $4,631. This price range is for ducted central air conditioning systems; a ductless mini-split system will range in price from $3,000 to $10,000, depending on how much area it needs to cool. Your trusted HVAC professionals [link to https://www.jerrykelly.com/contact] will help you choose the right AC system to meet your cooling and budget needs.
There could be a multitude of reasons why your air conditioner may be operating but not reducing the temperature in the house. Here are three of the top reasons why.
- The Thermostat Has Been Set Incorrectly: Check the thermostat settings first. Check that it is set to cool. If the thermostat is set to cool, double-check the temperature setting to ensure it hasn't been altered.
- The Condenser Unit Is Broken: A clogged or obstructed condenser coil might be the source of the problem. Dirt, grass and other flying debris can build up between the fins and jam the coil. A broken condenser must be boxed by a professional HVAC technician. [link to https://www.jerrykelly.com/contact]
You Have A Dirty Air Filter: A clogged air filter can obstruct circulation and limit cooling in your house. In more severe situations, it might cause the system to totally shut down.
Poor air quality is a prevalent problem for many homeowners. Keep an eye out for these signs of bad air quality.
- Coughing or Breathing Difficulties: Coughing, along with difficulty breathing, is one of the most common signs of poor air quality.
- Allergic Reactions or Sneezing: Sneezing is another sign that leads to misinterpretation. Many may think they have allergies, when in fact they have poor indoor air quality that is leading to the allergic reaction.
- Skin Irritation or Dryness: Do you know why you get rashes, redness or dry skin? If you can't think of any reason directly, it might be due to poor indoor air quality.
- Nausea or Headaches: Do you get chronic headaches and don't know what's causing them? In this scenario, pollutants such as pesticides and cleaning agents might be to blame.
You can purchase an at-home air pollution test or have a professional test done to determine the status of your indoor air quality. The benefit of a professional test is your HVAC technician will then be able to provide you with indoor air quality solutions that are tailored to your home’s unique needs.
Heating & Air Conditioning Installation
We can fix any problem to an extent. In many cases, fixing an outdated system will only be a temporary one if the system your Dardenne Prairie home uses is simply in its last few days of operation. When it comes time to shop for a replacement, we can recommend and install the world’s leading products, personally selected and sized to meet the needs of your home and budget.
We are the team to call for any concerns related to an HVAC system. If you think a small repair is all your system need, or you’re interested in installing a newer, more efficient heating and cooling system, Jerry Kelly Heating & Air Conditioning provides quality work you can trust. Call us today at 636.757.8506 to begin your path to improved home comfort!