Expert Service with a Friendly Face
Our HVAC service here at Jerry Kelly Heating & Air Conditioning has always been designed to do two things: provide relief for our customers suffering from unwanted heat, cold, or poor air quality, and create lasting, enjoyable relationships with the customers we help.
Our 40 years of experience and constant studying make us experts in the HVAC field, but our customer service awards say more about our ability to truly be of help to the friends and neighbors we care about most in Frontenac and elsewhere in St. Louis County.
Amongst our recognitions from higher authorities in the HVAC industry are certifications that speak to our ability to handle these tasks that return your home to comfort safely and efficiently. Some of these include:
- EPA Certification
- Carbon Monoxide Certification
- OSHA Training & Certification
- North American Technician Excellence Certification
Customer Service Awards
While our industry certifications are wonderful and necessary for our operation, we are perhaps more proud of our recognitions for customer service, because we believe this is what our industry has lacked for far too long. These recognitions include:
- #1 Heating & Air Conditioning Contractor in St. Charles County awarded 18 times by the St. Charles County Suburban Journal.
- Service Nation 2013 North American Comfort Contractor of the Year.
- Angie's List Super Service Awards (2007, 2009, 2012, 2013)
Your Friendly Frontenac HVAC Specialists
The repair, maintenance, or installation of your heater, air conditioning unit, or indoor air quality devices is a mere phone call away to (636) 741-2010. On the other side will be one of our helpful, Customer Service Representatives ready to help you return comfort back to your home!