Furnace Maintenance - St. Peters & Surrounding Areas
The best way to ensure the longevity and energy efficiency of your heating system is to have yearly furnace maintenance performed in the fall. The most common cause of furnace failure is dirt buildup, which can be easily resolved with annual furnace maintenance.
A furnace tune-up and maintenance in St. Peters, MO includes:
- A cleaning of your furnace.
- An inspection of your furnace.
- Minor repairs to your furnace.
Along with the inspection, a technician will also perform checks of all moving parts to ensure they are working and properly lubricated. Getting your furnace tuned up is a great way to ensure your furnace is running as efficiently as possible. To find out more about getting your furnace serviced, contact us today.
You should change your air filters once every three months. However, you may want to change your air filters more often if you have allergies or pets. If you have pets in your home, your air filters may build up more dust and dander from your pet shedding, just as having additional members in your household can lead to more dirt and dust buildup. To learn more about how often you should change your air filters, give us a call today.
The average cost for furnace maintenance in St. Peters, MO is around $200-$300 per year. Getting your furnace on a maintenance plan is a great way to get cheaper rates for your service, rather than paying high costs for an occasional tune-up. Maintenance plans also usually provide discounts on repairs, making it a more cost-effective option. If you are thinking about scheduling furnace maintenance, call us today .
As dirt infiltrates your heating equipment and builds up on components such as the motor, air handler or heat exchanger, it reduces your furnace’s efficiency, causing it to work harder and use more energy to create the same amount of warmth. Jerry Kelly’s furnace maintenance service starts with a thorough cleaning of your heating equipment.
We will also inspect every element of your heating system to ensure that it’s working properly and to catch any small issues before they become large, costly repairs.
Benefits of Regular Furnace Maintenance
- By keeping up with your yearly fall furnace maintenance, you make sure that your heating system is running at peak efficiency. This will save you money not just on your energy bills, but in preventable repairs.
- Our quick and convenient autumn furnace maintenance can prevent up to 50% of major repairs over the lifetime of your heating system. That’s a savings you can take to the bank!
- And with furnaces, there are even more special considerations. Chances are, someone in the United States will lose their life by accident this winter from carbon monoxide fumes associated with their furnace—and this can also be prevented with regular maintenance.
Be safe and comfortable all through the cold days with furnace maintenance from Jerry Kelly.
A Relationship With Us Makes Your Maintenance Easy
We offer a maintenance program for your complete peace of mind. By signing up, you are working with St. Peter’s area’s trusted HVAC contractor of 40 years.
Call 636.757.8506 for more details!