Air Purifier Services In St. Peters, MO & Beyond
Breathe Easy With Jerry Kelly!
If anyone in your household suffers from asthma and allergies, indoor pollution could be a contributing factor. An air purifier may be the solution!
Unfortunately, no matter how clean you keep your home, contaminants can still hang in the air. Products such as household cleansers, hair products, paint and solvents are released into your home on a daily basis. These potentially harmful products float through your home and affect your indoor air, causing problems such as allergies, asthma, skin irritation, respiratory issues, dizziness and more.
But don’t panic! At Jerry Kelly Heating & Air Conditioning, our highly skilled technicians provide indoor air quality services that help you control air purity in your home: decreasing the potential for respiratory illness and other health problems. Partnering with leading manufacturers to install high-quality whole-home air purifiers, our team specializes in indoor air quality equipment that works in conjunction with your HVAC system.
Advantages of air purification systems installed by us include:
- Removal of 75 to 99 percent of pollen, dust, animal dander and viruses.
- Improvement in allergies, asthma, dry eyes and skin conditions.
- Reduction in virus and bacteria growth.
- Protection of heating and cooling equipment.
- Customized air purification control for allergy season, spring cleaning, renovations and more.
- State-of-the-art filter media for maximum benefit.
- Quiet, energy-efficient operation.
We Keep It Clean
If you are experiencing an air purifier breakdown or are in need of an urgent repair, Jerry Kelly’s got you covered. With the most comprehensive hours in the industry, our team is available 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. seven days a week. Offering air purifier repairs, air purifier maintenance and free consultations for new equipment, we are proud to serve St. Charles and the surrounding West County region. Call or text 636.757.8506 now or request service online during office hours.